Hot dipped galvanized Steel Grating
also called smooth surface grating, is a type of grating made of plain steel bars. The smooth surface contrast with serrated steel grating, which has a serrated surface. plain steel grating is the most widely used grating type, which is used in almost all of the applications.
Plain steel grating can be made of carbon steel bar, aluminum steel bars and stainless steel bars. Cross bars of plain steel grating can be crimped bars, which are known as riveted steel gratings, flat square bars which are the press-locked gratings. The round bars is welded to the bearing bar is welded steel grating and the bars are placed into the pre-holes on the bearing bars to form the swage-locked grating.
Classification of plain steel grating
Plain steel grating can be divided into different types according to different standard. You can refer to the following classification and find the perfect product for you. And if you have other special requirements, just contact us for customization.
- Welded plain steel grating. The twisted square cross bars is welded onto bearing bars to form a firm and integrated structure.
- Swage-locked plain steel grating. The round or square bars is placed into pre-holes on the bearing bars and then locked by high pressure.
- Press-locked plain steel grating. The flat square bars is pressed onto the bearing bars by extremely high pressure. Sometimes, there are notches on bearing bars and cross bars. And the height of bearing bar and cross bar can be different.
- Riveted plain steel grating. The cross bar of riveted plain steel grating is a series crimped bars, which is jointed to the bearing bar by rivets. It is ideal for pedestrian wearing high-heel shoes and roller skates and wheeled equipment safe passing through.
- Carbon steel plain steel grating. Surface treatment can be galvanized and painted to extend the service life.
- Aluminum plain steel grating. Lightweight and economical type of steel grating.
- Stainless steel plain steel grating. Expensive but outstanding chemical stability for long service life and wide using applications.
Welded plain steel grating.
Swage-locked plain steel grating.
Press-locked plain steel grating.
Riveted plain steel grating.
Features of plain steel grating
- Plain and uniform surface. It can supply the beauty to the grating, which is used in the parks, gardens and commercial buildings.
- Wide range of application. The plain steel grating is the most widely used grating type, which can be used in almost all applications.
- Lightweight and economical. The aluminum plain steel grating is lightweight and cost less than other material gratings.
- Low maintenance cost. It needs less maintenance and save cost of maintenance.
Application of plain steel grating
- Plain steel grating has a wide range of applications, which is available for almost all of the common applications.
- It can be used as stair tread grating in commercial and industrial applications.
- Plain steel grating can be used in the municipal engineering as drainage trench covers to drain water and keep ground dry.
- Plain steel grating can be used in the port, parking lot, farmland and other places as platform walkway grating for pedestrian and vehicles access and passing.
Plain steel grating is widely used as stair treads grating in commercial buildings.
Plain steel grating is widely used in the municipal engineering as drainage cover.
Plain steel grating is widely used as temporary or permanent walkways.
Plain steel grating can be installed in the parking lot as a parking platform.
Looking for ideal Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Grating Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Galvanized Steel Grating Price are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Anping Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Grating. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Construction Mesh > Steel Grating